ArtSpot Application Requirements
The call for art invitation is open to artist working independently or in a collaborative group. Existing large sculptures pieces are preferred. Applications are due XXXXXXXX. A $25 fee per application can be paid through PayPal via PayPal account or credit/debit card. Artist can submit up to four pieces of art in or application. There is no limit to the number of applications submitted by an artist.
Sculptures Must Be:
- Within the guidelines of the Public Art Master Plan Community Standards
- appropriate for outdoor installation ad must be constructed from materials able to withstand adverse weather;
- Able to be bolted to a cement pad;
- Take public safety into account/be able to withstand touching or other physical contact by the public;
- And low maintenance for the duration of exhibition
Interested Artists Must Submit:
- All contact information including artist name, phone, email address and web address.
- A professional resume with examples of other monumental work.
- Submit the title along with a short artist statement that includes their interpretations of their piece. Please provide dimensions, materials, year created, estimated value, footing requirements, bolt patterns and method of installation for each piece of work
- Submit photographs of the work, JPG 72 dpi, 1000×1000 pixels or TIFF 300 dpi, 4×8 inches.Maximum of 4 photos per piece. Since works will be judged from unaltered photos, multiple angles are encouraged
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org